1. Make sure the battery is fully charged by plugging into an electrical outlet for 1 hour.
2. Make sure the newest version of the app for your device is downloaded and installed.
3. Restart the phone or tablet and reset the Color Muse (Color Muse resets after holding power button for 15 seconds).
4. On your smart device, turn Bluetooth off for 5 seconds and then back on.
5. Turn the Color Muse device back ON.
6. Launch the Color Muse app and select “Scan” to pair the device with your smartphone or iPad.
Note: When using the Android app make sure that “location services” are turned on to prevent connection issues.
- If your device is found by the Color Muse app, but doesn't connect - make sure your device is fully charged.
- If Bluetooth does not connect with your iPhone app, but the Color Muse device has been detected, put the iPhone in “Airplane Mode” which will fully reset Bluetooth and then try to reconnect.
- If your device does not turn on, it probably means the battery needs recharging. Simply plug your device into any micro USB cable (one was provided within your Color Muse package at purchase) and let it charge for 30-45 minutes.
- Try performing a hard reset as described in step 3 of the general troubleshooting steps above. To do this, hold the wake button down for 15 seconds and then release. Press and release the button again and connect through the app as normal.
- Although this is rare, if it occurs, please simply delete the app from your device and re-download/install the app.
If you are still having issues after trying the above steps, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request via the “Support Request” form.